The wiki about The Noble Dead Saga by Barb and J.C. Hendee that anyone can edit.
From one author, J.C. Hendee, : Two caveats need to be mentioned. First be aware that minor to major spoilers are scattered throughout this information if you are new to (or have not read up to the latest volume of) the Noble Dead Saga (a.k.a. The Saga of the Noble Dead). Second, this wiki is a work in progress by volunteers / readers (not the authors), so accuracy is in development as well and may not be 100%.
288 articles since January 2009
The Noble Dead Saga
The first series is broken into two trilogies (1-3 mass market only trilogy and 4-6 first hardback trilogy)
- Between Their Worlds
- The Dog in the Dark
- A Wind in the Night
- First and Last Sorcerer
- The Night Voice
Tales of the World of the Noble Dead Saga:
- The Game Piece
- The Feral Path
- The Sapphire
- The Keepers
- The Reluctant Guardian
- The Wind in the Night
- The Sleeping Curse
- Silent Bells
Bones of the Earth
Tales of Misbelief
Mist-Torn Witches series
- Noble Dead Codex
The following are main characters or have reoccurring roles in the Noble Dead Saga:
The following characters play a significant role in one or more of the books
What's New on the Noble Dead Wiki
- February 4, 2009
- Finally began inputting pages. Only two right now, but more to come.
- June 2, 2013
- Original creator here - I just edited the theme to one I think fits better. Also, a special thanks to those who are still adding content. I haven't done much with this wiki, and nearly all content is from visitors. Special thanks to Irelaiyan, who has done the most work, and DrBen10 who has been quite active recently.
- November 5, 2018
- I'm currently rereading the series and adding content as I come across it. I've also updated the main page so that it includes the newer books in the series as well as adding categories to many of the pages that are missing them. - HEAbooknerd
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...